1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No Favorite on call button

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sdavidson, May 29, 2010.

1. sdavidson

sdavidson Lurker

Installed 2.1, on Droid Eris, (twice), seems to be running great. Double my battery life. One problem:
    I don't get the little favorite option. My favorites home screen works, but on the call>menu I have People and Call History, but no Favorites button???

Any ideas?

PS
    When the Verizon upgrade came up, the first time I did not use the option to clear data. Big mistake. Make sure you clear data when upgrading to 2.1.

Thanks,
    Steve

2. bjf88

bjf88 Android Enthusiast

Your favorites are under Groups> Favorites. That is, if you're synced with Google.

3. sdavidson

sdavidson Lurker

Thanks for the reply, but haveing a group favorites is not the problem. Select call history and you get a scroll bar at the bottom with all the little men on it. One used to be the guy with a heart for favorites. This group would also come up automatically when the answer (green) button was pushed. Anyway the little man with the heart is AWOL. What happened to him?

Thanks,
    Steve

4. bjf88

bjf88 Android Enthusiast

Sadly, they removed it and moved favorites to the group section.... if you want easy access to your favorites, add the People widget and they will be right there for ya. I personally use the smart dial about 90% of the time. It's just as quick.

sdavidson likes this.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews