• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No File manager

You have an android phone....but you don't have a FREE google account?
Just sign up for a new one.

I have two accounts, the one that I synced with the phone when I bought it, and a secondary. The first one is the one associated with the market etc. I deleted the first one completely, and now when I try to get into the market I get errors. I plan on wiping the phone to resync with my secondary gmail (the only one that exists), but it's imperative that I save some of my SMS. In trying to get an SMS backup program, I can't get into the market. I downloaded an APK, but I can't install it without a file manager.

help.

Upvote 0
I have two accounts, the one that I synced with the phone when I bought it, and a secondary. The first one is the one associated with the market etc. I deleted the first one completely, and now when I try to get into the market I get errors. I plan on wiping the phone to resync with my secondary gmail (the only one that exists), but it's imperative that I save some of my SMS. In trying to get an SMS backup program, I can't get into the market. I downloaded an APK, but I can't install it without a file manager.

help.

did you try going in menu->accounts&sync and deleting the old google account and adding your working account?

If that doesn't work you can try emailing yourself an astro apk (or your FM of choice) That MIGHT work...

Reactions: yufice
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones