• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No froyo dock?

VallenG

Jul 3, 2010
So I updated to 2.2 but noticed that I do not have the new phone+browser dock that was shown in pictures but still have the old one from 2.1. Also my gallery and camera options aren't really updated as I still have the old camera settings except it works all 4 ways depending how you hold the phone. Any tips or info for this? Thanks

Yeah I realized, but on the pictures and everything it showed the "previous" htc sense dock, and then the "current" dock that im talking about with the 3 new icons so I thought it was one of the new features of 2.2

BTW I would get Launcher Pro, but I really like the HTC clock and weather + the favorites widget.

Upvote 0
Yeah I realized, but on the pictures and everything it showed the "previous" htc sense dock, and then the "current" dock that im talking about with the 3 new icons so I thought it was one of the new features of 2.2

BTW I would get Launcher Pro, but I really like the HTC clock and weather + the favorites widget.

Download "Fancy Widget"

You can customize what app launches when you press the time, date and weather. I have the alarm clock launch when I press the time, calendar when you press the date and The Weather Channel when I press the weather icon.

thumb_tall_android-fancy-widget.png

Reactions: VallenG
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones