1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No GMail in CM7, Can't find in Market?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rossmathis, Feb 25, 2011.

1. rossmathis

rossmathis Android Enthusiast

So when I try to flash CM7 I get no GMail, even after selecting to install the Google Apps Add-On [which just tries to retrieve them from the market, and is unable to locate GMail].

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. coolbone

coolbone Well-Known Member

3. ska.t73

ska.t73 Android Expert

Have you tried looking again? I know that there was an issue with the Gmail update that Google released earlier yesterday. I have the latest version of Gapps from the nightlies and have Gmail, it even updated via the Market last night.

4. Timaphillips

Timaphillips Android Enthusiast

No problems here. Came from CVPCS with fresh wipe of data/cache to CM build #5. About to update to build #7...

5. DapCorderman

DapCorderman Member

The Google Apps are not included in CM7. You'll need to download and install them after installing the ROM. You can download them in ROM Manager or from here and install using ROM Manager.

6. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

Yeah, Google pulled GMail for a while b/c of problems with a new update - but I just now updated to CM7 b7 release after wiping everything and all is well, it is back in the market.

7. teddyearp

teddyearp Android Expert

OK, WAY OFF TOPIC, but rossmathis; in your avatar, is that a Nap you're also holding?

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews