• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No Google based apps will open on droid inc 2

Droid Incredible 2

All Google based accounts on my droid (Gmail, Market, talk) appear to start opening to blank screen and then just shut off. Any help would be appreciated. I do not get to a sign in page. Just a blank screen then off

Hi

Might be better to post this on the Droid I2 forum; might be more likely to get a better response there as it sounds like a phone issue rather than an app issue.

Gg

Reactions: blueman2
Upvote 0
Give it some time. I had that problem once, no Google services whatsoever for about 4 hours then they just started working out of nowhere. You can try manually force stopping and clearing cache and data for all of them and see if that helps. If not and they don't decide to start working properly by tomorrow it may be factory reset time.

Btw, have you installed any official updates for your phone lately? If so it's always good to factory reset afterwards so you can be sure it's a fresh system and everything's working as it should.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones