1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No gps

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BmXStuD, Jun 30, 2013.

1. BmXStuD

BmXStuD Well-Known Member

I'm having problems with my gps. It doesn't work at all for the most part. I even downgraded to a sense stock like Rom and still didn't work. Anyway it started working today but would get frequent disconnects. My gf who is on boost mobile is also having crapy gps but at least hers work. Does Sprint have anything to do with our gps or is it like a public thing for all carriers.... or could my phone just be crap.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ImaMurican

ImaMurican Newbie

Try an app on the Play Store called GPS Fix.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidlab.gpsfix

I used it on my Slider to fix the GPS which wouldn't work.

Sure it was a better app back then because now they added Airpush crap.

3. TDOW

TDOW Well-Known Member

4. BmXStuD

BmXStuD Well-Known Member

Nope I use that app for months now. Thing is useless now. When it works it sends me to wrong places then looses gps signal. Tired of this evo 3d now.

5. phw8558

phw8558 Android Expert

GPS has been crap on both of my 3Ds. Works just enough to live with until 4glte hits my area (end of summer hopefully)!!

6. Jaxmoto

Jaxmoto Well-Known Member

Mine has been crazy fast.

I am inside the house now, about 2 feet from a window, turned on GPS and as soon as I loaded maps it was locked and zoomed in to a 3ft radius.

Mine was literally one of the first sold on VM (2 days before actual launch). I am running stock rom rooted and unlocked.... not sure if that makes a difference.