1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No Green Hornet on HTC EVO 3G with Rogers

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Gladiator111, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Gladiator111

Gladiator111 Lurker

Hi Folks
    Just got a brand new Evo 3D with Rogers Canada expecting to have the Green Hornet preloaded on Watch, but alas nothing. Only 3 trailers for Battle: Los Angeles, Just Go With It and yes, The Green Hornet.

Have contacted Rogers and they have no knowledge that this should be supplied with the Evo, well how would they seeing they didn't even know of the $10 voucher for Watch on their own website!!

So, question to all you Evo 3D users; was it a limited offer when the phone was first retailed? Or can I ask HTC for the film via Watch? No worries either way as Flixter only gave it 44%... Cheers!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. edp

edp Android Enthusiast

It might just be a thing where sprint and not htc had a deal to get the moviegoers, so if you're not in the states, you might be out of luck. I can't say for sure though. But I can say for sure that the movie sucks so you're not missing out on much

marctronixx likes this.
  3. wake69

wake69 Android Expert

stock contents here
    xda-developers - View Single Post - Stock Evo 3d SD Card Contents *.zip *Now LIVE*

4. wake69

wake69 Android Expert

5. Gladiator111

Gladiator111 Lurker

Cheers all
    By the sounds of it, it was never an offer with Rogers or HTC, and if the movie sucks, then I bother at all. Thanks for the links in any case.

marctronixx likes this.

HTC EVO 3D Forum

The HTC EVO 3D release date was July 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1730mAh battery.

July 2011
Release Date
Reviews