1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No Headset Volume Control

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GhettoChilds, Sep 16, 2011.

1. GhettoChilds

GhettoChilds Newbie

Recently, I have been getting a problem in which the volume control will not affect the actual volume of my headphones, which is always moved up to maximum volume for some reason. When I take the headphones out, the volume control works just fine. I looked around and a lot of people were saying that this was due to some malfunction with car mode being on, but I couldn't find an answer or solution. The thread seemed to be relatively old as well.
    This started happening right after I downloaded Gingerbread. At first it happened once, but I solved the problem for a couple of days by restarting my phone. Then it kept happening more frequently, and now it will stay like this regardless of what I do. My phone is not rooted, and I have never attempted to. Any suggestions?

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

well it does sound like it might be a hardware issue. take it in to sprint and see what they say.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews