1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support No HTC sync icon help!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Serenity83, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Serenity83

Serenity83 Lurker
    None

Jul 9, 2011
    Theres no HTC sync icon on the bottom right corner of my laptop. HTC Desire - Setting up synchronization From this link, it shows a green icon, and i dont have that.. no matter what i try. This is what i have [​IMG]
    I'm using vista.
    I installed the HTC sync 3.0 downloaded it from here HTC Desire S - Application - HTC Sync for all HTC Android Phones & HTC Smart

I can connect to it, but when i try HTC sense.com it cant connect to my phone and it wont ring either.

Ive searched everywhere for possible fixes, tried them all but it wont work.

Help anyone??

Advertisement

2. g301g3

g301g3 Lurker
    None

May 28, 2011
  3. notebook

notebook Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 10, 2011
    I don't get that green icon when I use HTCSync, so I don't think it's necessary for it to work - it does the job without it. To see if things are syncing between your PC and phone (and assuming you've set it up correctly), the green 'Sync now' button in the top right of HTCSync (on your PC) will say 'Sync in progress' and go green as it transfers files, etc. on the phone, the screen will say 'Synchronizing...'

HTCSense.com is still in beta. A few people have reported problems with it. HTC have said these will be fixed come August. I just tried it twice: the first time, it didn't work; the second time it did. There are free alternatives that offer this kind of service available from Android Market.

Tags: