1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

No Internal Storage,Cant intsall Rom,PLSS HELP

Discussion in 'Android Rooting' started by tvrhossain, Mar 6, 2015.

1. tvrhossain

tvrhossain Lurker
    None

Mar 6, 2015
    I have a THOMSON MID 1002 tablet. I flashed the stock ROM successfully twice a long ago. Now, I've faced the following problem all of a sudden-
    1. Whenever I shut it down, it restarts and resets the device; never shuts down.
    2. The internal storage and internal SD shows 0.0B (I have 1GB internal storage,16GB internal SD, external SD not inserted)
    3. No app can be installed (maybe due to internal storage being 0B)
    I cant install the stock ROM anymore, it now says , cant wipe data,cant wipe media,cant wipe cache.I found that there's a stock recovery manager named "reboot manager" which has the option- Hot Reboot,Reboot recovery,Reboot bootloader,power Off.
    Pls see the attached image for my storage settings and the picture of what I get during installing stock ROM (vendor's official firmware) -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://imgur.com/IHaU3BN
    http://imgur.com/1hRDbH6
    I m very new in installing n flashing, should I install a custom recovery (CWM) and custom ROM? Pls help me someone. U can check the tablet by googling - Thomson MID1002

Advertisement

2. Cyberdev

Cyberdev Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

Sep 12, 2014
    Male
    Daily YouTuber
    Tampa, FL
    Prior to insyalling did u by any means edit the storages by an app etc before this happend?

3. HasH_BrowN

HasH_BrowN Android Expert
    None

Jun 11, 2015
    Male
    Leesburg, Fl
    A late reply, but....

Did you change mount points while in recovery?

Awhile back I was doing some ROM testing (of sorts) on my Acer a500. I changed a system mount (only once), then did a wipe, followed by a ROM flashing (numerous times). Rebooted the device to actually use it, my 16gb of internal was now showing as 2 gb!! I went into recovery, finally through trial and error I fixed it (mounting/unmounting with wipes inbetween).
    What happened was each time a ROM was flashed, somehow the partition became mounted (seemed to be automatic) it would install without deleting the previous ROM. Essentially (literally) eating internal space up.