• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No internet connection for Update Notofication

Movak

Lurker
Jun 15, 2012
When the update notification comes up and asked for internet access I have selected allow. I always get the following error;
"No available Internet connection. Please check the network settings and Internet access ability."
I have internet access through 3G, USB connection and Wifi. I have tried this without the USB and Wifi and all possible combinations. My browser always works but the update does not.

When the update notification comes up and asked for internet access I have selected allow. I always get the following error;
"No available Internet connection. Please check the network settings and Internet access ability."
I have internet access through 3G, USB connection and Wifi. I have tried this without the USB and Wifi and all possible combinations. My browser always works but the update does not.
Having the same problem. Has anyone been able to help solve this problem?

Upvote 0

i am also having the same problem what im guessing is it wants you to have a data play from your provider to download and update but i myself have not done this yet but i have now had probles with the wifi and wondering if not having this update could be the problem

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones