• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No internet unless connected to WiFi HELP!

Hi... i need help. I have an AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 2. I can NOT connect to the internet unless i use WiFi. :thinking: I have had the phone for about a month and it has been like this since i got it. I have been going back and forth with Straight Talk about it forever! They have done nothing to help me. :frown: When i try to connect to the internet without using WiFi it says: "web page not available, please check to see if your device has a signal and data connection" OR "can't find a secure connection" OR "can not display web page, please try again" OR "Can't find a secure network". When i use WiFi the internet is perfect. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I paid over $350 for this phone, i figured for that much the phone would be awesome! :s: Thank you so much in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones