• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root No internet

I'm using Deck's Reloaded and have no internet except by using a wireless network. The phone works fine and I've tried wiping already and yes the use mobile networks is turned on.

Any ideas?

well the rom has nothing to do with radio signals. try and either restore a sense nandroid backup or flash a sense ( sense 3.5 roms will not work) and update prl and profile then restore back to deck's reloaded.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the help. It's working fine now, but it brings up some questions for me since you can never learn to much.

The first may be obvious that you have to be in a Sense Rom to update prl and profile. The other is wondering why you need to be using a rom other than 3.5 to make the changes I needed.

Thanks for the help!!

Upvote 0
Thanks for the help. It's working fine now, but it brings up some questions for me since you can never learn to much.

The first may be obvious that you have to be in a Sense Rom to update prl and profile. The other is wondering why you need to be using a rom other than 3.5 to make the changes I needed.

Thanks for the help!!

It's because they're ports from HTC phones on other networks.

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones