• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No Keyboard

mysta50

Lurker
Apr 21, 2011
once again, got no reply to last thread. Don't even see last thread here.:thinking:

I have an ascend phone and I have no keyboard at all. Want to install swype but cannot go to any sites on the phone since I cannot input any text. Help me Plz!!! also, how do I trnasfer files like Swype installer to my phone from my pc afterdownloading it to the pc?

once again, got no reply to last thread. Don't even see last thread here.:thinking:

I have an ascend phone and I have no keyboard at all. Want to install swype but cannot go to any sites on the phone since I cannot input any text. Help me Plz!!! also, how do I trnasfer files like Swype installer to my phone from my pc afterdownloading it to the pc?

Swype comes installed on the phone, unless you uninstalled it.

Try this. Open messaging (anything with an input box will do) and press and hold for a couple seconds on the input box. You will get a Select input box. Select Swype or whichever keyboard you wan to use.

Reactions: mysta50
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones