1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No little green men

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pomfretts, May 18, 2011.

1. pomfretts

pomfretts Lurker

Hi. I've been checking out this forum for a few weeks and thought it was time i signed up. Apologies if this topic has been brought up before but i have tried several searches. Im on my 2nd Ace after returning the first one due to it switching itself off (this one is doing the same thing,but thats a different story) anyway i backed everything up from the original phone and sent it all to this one, and my problem is that there is no little android guy pic when i receive calls. Missing from my contacts list too, i just have little silloette pics for everyone. Any ideas how I've managed to lose him? To be honest i can't remember if I've ever seen him on this 2nd phone at all.
    Thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chismay

chismay Android Enthusiast

u know i read some comments about the little dude who comes up when unknown numbers call.... but ive allways only had the silhouette of a persons head, ive never had a android outline.. maybe diffrent versions

like the scroll tablet pre - february = 2 mini usb's post feb = 1 mini usb same tablet thou.

3. meisaia

meisaia Newbie

I didn't know Ace has that feature. I've always had the silhouette when an unknown number came up. Didn't bother me though, maybe because I never had the green man.

Oh well, don't care if they remain faceless. :)

4. chismay

chismay Android Enthusiast

yeah tbh i couldnt give a bollox either as most the people who dont have a image in my conmtacts i dont really care about lmao

5. meisaia

meisaia Newbie

true. in my case, they remain faceless for the reason that i don't really bother to get their pictures. LOL

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews