1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support No Lock Scrren Option Available

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Impulse1234, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Impulse1234

Impulse1234 Lurker
    None

Jan 31, 2014
    Male
    Canada
    Hi guys, I'm in a bit of a pinch here.

I just had to factory-reset my LG G2 because it was really acting up weirdly, to where it would no longer connect to any Google apps no matter what I did. Now that I've factory reset it and put back the majority of my settings, I'm now trying to setup my lock screen pin/password once again.

Thing is, there's no longer an option even there for it anymore.

I did the route of going from Setting > General > Security, but instead of having the usual Screen Lock options, they aren't even there and only Encryption and Sim Card Lock options are available. Anything related to screen locks is no longer even in the settings, and I've checked everywhere within settings.

Does anyone know a solution? I'd hate to factory reset my phone once again, since I've set it back to how I like it before and that took a couple of hours, and I would prefer not to go through all that again.

Mind you, I can't post any pictures yet because I'm a brand new user, so I can't post a screenshot of what it looks like, which is basically the usual security settings screen without the Lock Screen options at all.

Thanks in advance for all of the help!

Advertisement

2. Klotar

Klotar Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 21, 2013
    What does Settings, Device Section, then Lock Screen show? Or is it there at all? Should be between Home Screen and Gestures.

Edit: depending on how you get there, might be System Settings, Display, Lock Screen.

bberryhill0 and Impulse1234 like this.
  3. Impulse1234

Impulse1234 Lurker
    None

Jan 31, 2014
    Male
    Canada
    Ahhh! There we go, thank you a ton! (It was the 2nd option that did it, I guess I didn't look hard enough and glanced over it without second thought!)

LG G2

The LG G2 has a 5.2-inch display with 1080p resolution. It also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel camera, NFC, and more.
Tags: