1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No longer a smartphone virgin

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by smidgeon, Dec 18, 2012.

1. smidgeon

smidgeon Lurker

Hi folks,

After purposely putting off upgrading to a smart phone for several years (you can't go back once you get hooked, right?), I finally took the plunge and purchased a Samsung Galaxy S3 (Verizon).

It's very humbling to find you no longer know how to do simple things on a computer/phone that come so easily in other interfaces. I'm fairly tech-savvy and I enjoy the challenge of the learning curve, at least most of the time, but there are times I just want to do what I need to do!
    And that's how I found this site.

So hello to all, and thanks in advance for the awesome info, tips and tricks. I've been perusing the various forums, and so far it's been a great help.

Perhaps, as the little circuit boards of my brain begin to fill with new knowledge, I can later help others as well. But until then, I'll see you around, I'm sure.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

Welcome Smidgeon!!!

I am glad you came upon our little nook of the internet and I suggest you check out the Galaxy S3 forums. You will find guides specific to your device there as well as other people who own an S3. If you have any other questions, just let me know.

smidgeon likes this.
  3. eyebeam

eyebeam Extreme Android User

Hi there, Smidgeon. :ciao: Good to have you here at Android Forums.

It's great to hear that you've already found the site to be so helpful! :thumb: Hopefully, now as a member, you'll find it even more so.

It looks like An UrgeTo Dance above me there has you pointed in the right direction for starters, so enjoy the forums and just let us know if there's some other way we can help.

Happy posting! :)

- eyebeam