• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No longer selling?

T-Mobile is in the process of killing it. They are recalling them from brick and mortar stores, but will keep selling them online till its official end of life.

However, Cincinnati bell has just STARTED selling them. Granted, I don't think anybody thinks it will be there very long. But a few more months...maybe.

Cincinnati Bell has the Motorola Milestone XT720 now anybody that buys the Behold II should be shot in the face.

I am considering canceling my T-mobile account and going to Cincinnati Bell for the Milestone myself.

http://www.cincinnatibell.com/consumer/wireless/phones_and_devices/?id=motorola_milestone

Upvote 0
Cincinnati Bell has the Motorola Milestone XT720 now anybody that buys the Behold II should be shot in the face.

I am considering canceling my T-mobile account and going to Cincinnati Bell for the Milestone myself.

Cincinnati Bell Wireless Phones: Motorola Milestone XT720

Shot in the face...that's a little strong. Slapped in the face with a salmon maybe...

The bh2 has a better form factor. It's not ENTIRELY crazy to pick it over the milestone. And moto does really show the same love to the milestone that the droid gets (and the droid is getting EOLed).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones