• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No Love for Batman Arkham Asylum?

Yeah, I met Bane. Given there was only 6 tanks to find, I figured it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to search them out (I've got 3 so far I think).

I also came across someone called the mysterious stranger (I think that was his name), his story seems relatively interesting so I think I'll make en effort to find out his secret locations too.

Spent most of the day with it and really liking what I've played so far.

There's really no need to search out the tanks. You'll run across all of them just in the course of playing the story. Just blow them up as you run across them.

Upvote 0
Hint: You've probably tried playing with the doors now; don't forget Batman can run and slide ;)

One of the doors that you can shoot with the energy gun-type thing will open the door a crack and you can slide under.

I can't run and slide there though. That's the problem. The hole in the ice that I'm referring to is a good 15 ft in the air w/ no possible way in. I'm still trying to figure it out.

EDIT: Nvm, I see what you mean. Wow, I am blind.

Upvote 0
I can't run and slide there though. That's the problem. The hole in the ice that I'm referring to is a good 15 ft in the air w/ no possible way in. I'm still trying to figure it out.

EDIT: Nvm, I see what you mean. Wow, I am blind.

If it makes you feel better, I got stuck on that too :p I didn't even realise Batman could slide so I was stumped.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones