• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
My wife and I enjoyed some time at DisneyWorld last week, where she took lots of pictures and a few videos. During our time there, she tried to upload too many files using the Facebook app, the application bogged down and I executed a Force Stop on it.

Fast forward to this week, when my wife connected her phone to her WinXPPro based laptop. She tried to find those pictures and videos and the phone gave her a "No Media Found" message. I tried to find her pictures and videos via the Windows Explorer after the phone was connected and mounted. Now she is really angry with me for "messing" with the phone and I am left wondering what happened and trying to remember what I could have done to cause this.

Can anyone help me understand why the media disappeared? Pictures and videos are gone; music files appear to be there, but I am stumped.

Thanks in advance for your help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones