1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No Mention Of The Duel Core On Sprint.com

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Gavisann, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Gavisann

Gavisann Android Enthusiast

reference link

There is no mention of the dual core processor, the clock speed, the amount of RAM, or the fact it has 16 GB of on board storage . Why?

It states all of that on the Epic's page.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AndroidifyMe

AndroidifyMe Android Expert

Consumer wise & sale wise it matters but if you already know it does yourself then...? I don't see the point of making this thread.

3. uhuru

uhuru Newbie

Sprint didn't really market this phone probably because they are getting the iPhone? Sprint market the Evo 3D and on their website it mentions all of what it has to offer. Basically, I just think Sprint doesn't really care much about the Epic 4g ii and probably this is what the OP was trying to imply?

4. Gavisann

Gavisann Android Enthusiast

I find it odd that they would leave so many distention out. If you are shopping on the Sprint site, they only differences between the Epic and the Epic Touch is that Epic Touch has an 8 MP camera, longer talk time, a bigger battery, and no keyboard.

Maybe they will fill in the information later, but the release is today and key information is missing.

5. Tommydaniel

Tommydaniel Android Expert

They probably just haven't updated it yet.

6. Exit24

Exit24 Member

Or they don't care.

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews