• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No more lurking for me

Hey everyone, I decided to make it official and not be a lurker anymore. :p I've been reading the forums since November and finally registered. I'm starting out as an android developer, and I've already discovered the wealth of information this site has to offer. Lots of knowledgeable people on here!

I've been patiently awaiting the ability to root my HTC Eris since I got it a month ago. Thanks to the devs for all the hard work!! Maybe once I get a lot more Android under my belt, I'll be able to contribute in the future. :D

Hey everyone, I decided to make it official and not be a lurker anymore. :p I've been reading the forums since November and finally registered. I'm starting out as an android developer, and I've already discovered the wealth of information this site has to offer. Lots of knowledgeable people on here!

I've been patiently awaiting the ability to root my HTC Eris since I got it a month ago. Thanks to the devs for all the hard work!! Maybe once I get a lot more Android under my belt, I'll be able to contribute in the future. :D
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones