1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No more update, so far!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mjhealy1978, Oct 8, 2014.

1. mjhealy1978

mjhealy1978 Android Enthusiast

So after over a week of reading all the posts from everybody about how and what about the v4 update I decided to try something out! Now if someone else did this cool but I went into my ROM toolbox pro app & went into the root browser & went into cache, I clicked on the update zip and deleted it clean, I then attempted to finally let the update install cuz I kept getting the annoying lil icon in the upper left so I hit install, it said rebooting in 10 seconds to install update, once the 10 seconds is up it just hangs, I end up hitting cancel & trying again! That was Saturday! Nothing since! Who knows but they aren't Bugging me now for the update! Anybody else try this or have any similar reports? Only reason I haven't done the flashing of the update ROM is lack of a computer! Well anyway hope everyone is having a better day than I! Happy modding!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

LG Volt Forum

The LG Volt release date was May 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2014
Release Date
Reviews