1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No Multi Window update yet ATT

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rockinfigs, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Rockinfigs

Rockinfigs Android Enthusiast

I just got my note 2 today and when i goto check for update to check for the multi window update it says my software is up to date..this update has been out for about 2 weeks now..should i be concerned?

2. HTTR

HTTR Android Enthusiast

Turn it on. . Settings..display. . Check multi Window

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

3. colnago

colnago Android Expert

There should also be a Multi Window toggle switch on the notification bar. .. May have to scroll to the right to get to it though.

4. Just bought one from AT&T last week. Received the multi-window update the first time I pressed "check for update".

5. Fr0stTr0n

Fr0stTr0n Well-Known Member

I tried to force it on my second Note 2 and never came and then the next night, it was downloaded automatically from carrier so *shrug*

6. Alexp08

Alexp08 Well-Known Member

im having the same problem, got my note2 about a week ago, within a hour it said i had a update, so i did it, got the multi view, etc. then i rooted, then unrooted and restored to factory settings and now its saying i have the latest version, but no multi window.....

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews