1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

no network available and or emergency calls only ?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by andriodadmirer, Jul 24, 2013.

1. andriodadmirer

andriodadmirer Android Enthusiast

Hey I was messing around installing different settings on my ROM
    And now no matter what I try like flashing the kdz file
    Flashing cm10 or any other ROM and or a factory reset it now says I have no internet connection or if i had a connection before as after going back to stock but couldn't make a call it said emergency calls only wtf anyone know what this is about?

2. justoneguy

justoneguy Well-Known Member

maybe this would help?

androidforums.com/motion-4g-all-things-root/740831-hidden-menus.html

3. kenboyles72

kenboyles72 Well-Known Member

i had this before when i was testing PG's cm10 builds. if you make any changes to carrier settings while in cm10 and go back to non-cm rom, you will have this issue. the unbrick method should fix it, dunno as i haven't done it. restoring from a backup will not fix it either. the only way that i could fix it, is to reflash cm10, change back the settings and then reflash your other rom.

4. roachdogg28

roachdogg28 Member

If the unbrick method doesnt work out for you, try the modem backup that HK made; after playing with that and installing another rom, it fixt it for me.

-unbrick method did nothing for me when i had that problem.

5. andriodadmirer

andriodadmirer Android Enthusiast

The modem backup on the unleashed prepaid is only 411 kb's
    Its just a meta info file in the zip is that how its supposed to be if not where can I get the whole download from? Anyone?

6. roachdogg28

roachdogg28 Member

Well, its not supposed to be used to repair a phone, but prevent the problem. It looks to be a simple script ran during recovery to copy a folder somewhere to the sdcard.

I remember i performed the modemst backup before flashing bobz cm10 and it fixed my problems. Honestly, i haven't heard of a REAL fix.

Ive had this problem twice, the first time i got a new phone, second was a miracle fix.

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews