• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No network

Andrje231

Lurker
May 18, 2017
Hi, I am owner of Lenovo Vibe C, and now I have a problem with mobile, that it is unable to connect to network. It founds sim card, also it ask for Pin. However, there is no network. It can´t be a Sim problem, because i have 2 simcards and both cant find network. When I tried to chose network manually - the message "Error while searching for networks" (Settings→Wireless&Networks→More→Mobile Network) appeared. Also another error, when I try to choose them automatically. It did not ever happen to me. However, I think, this happened, when I tried to update my android (i had Rootet phone by KingRoot and didn´t Realised it), the update crashed (due to some corrupt files in some directory) and when i rebooted phone, I was going to remove the root (by Unroot setting on KingRoot apk). Then my phone rebooted and from that time, I have no network.
Please let me know, if there is any possible solutions to this issue. Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones