• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No new "Mr.Roboto" Look after ICS-Update

msrox

Lurker
Apr 17, 2012
I have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy SII (free) - the new "Mr. Roboto" look is not fully installed after the ICS-update, including even every new function (camera, galery and so on), because of the Samsung TW system maybe? That's crap, sorry. I don't know, if it's a Samsung problem or something else. :(

I am from Germany and the update was installed over Kies today. Maybe someone ca help me...?

Huh!!!
There is nothing called a Mr.Roboto look in ICS.
Roboto is the new Font used in ICS and I'm sure you have it if the update was installed over Kies.
I think I understand what you are trying to say though, you are talking about the stock ICS look of the galaxy nexus, am I right? (the bluish look)
The official S2 rom uses TW launcher and apps are designed around that look. Though most do have a nice ICS overlay too.
The only way to get pure ICS look and feel is to change ROMs.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones