1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No OS and TWRP won't flash ROMs?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ishan Ghimire, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Ishan Ghimire

Ishan Ghimire Lurker

I encountered some problems on my phone after trying to install what seems to be a corrupted magisk module. I now don't have any OS on my phone (at least according to TWRP) and when I try to flash the stock ROM, I get error messages: "Zip Treble compatibility error!" and "Invalid zip file format!". I have made sure that TWRP isn't checking the signatures too.

Edit: I know you can get these errors when you unzip and rezip files sometimes so I have made sure that they are exactly what I downloaded too.

Edit2: Just searched 'no OS' and this seems to be a relatively common problem, however it seems like most people did what I did too, and its not working for me. I am downloading a custom ROM at the moment.

#1 Ishan Ghimire, Apr 2, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  2. Ishan Ghimire

Ishan Ghimire Lurker

Edit3: sorry for bothering you guys whit this common problem. I did not know you could only flash oos from Oxygen recovery

3. Revenant Ghost

Revenant Ghost Android Expert

You can flash stock OOS ROMs from TWRP, as long as they're the full zips, NOT partial updates. And as far as the compatibility error is concerned: just flash a version of TWRP that has the "no compatibility check" feature. Or delete compatibility.zip from the stock ROM, using the file browser, Total Commander, then flash.

ocnbrze likes this.

OnePlus 5 Forum

The OnePlus 5 release date was June 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 16MP camera, 6/8GB RAM, Snapdragon 835 processor, and 3300mAh battery.

June 2017
Release Date
Reviews