• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Luch0

Jul 4, 2013
Hello every one i already posted 1 thread but with no luke, i will create this in order to explain my self better because i cant fix it my self.

I have the tab 10.1 and i installed the TWRP interface insted of the original fastboot of the tablet and i was triying to fix a wireless prob that i have when i wipe the memory in order to installed another rom but i erease the system memory so i dont have os and I cant but the rom in the memory because there is graphic interface, so questions is how can i installed the os again .

here are some pics so you can see what i see

in this picture you can see the TWRP
6qibm.jpg

this one shows the wipe menu
cq2uo.jpg

and in this is where I erase the OS
wtjvr.jpg

PLEASE HELP MEEE!!! all you gurus of the tablet world!!!:):):):)

Hello every one i already posted 1 thread but with no luke, i will create this in order to explain my self better because i cant fix it my self.

I have the tab 10.1 and i installed the TWRP interface insted of the original fastboot of the tablet and i was triying to fix a wireless prob that i have when i wipe the memory in order to installed another rom but i erease the system memory so i dont have os and I cant but the rom in the memory because there is graphic interface, so questions is how can i installed the os again .

here are some pics so you can see what i see

in this picture you can see the TWRP
6qibm.jpg

this one shows the wipe menu
cq2uo.jpg

and in this is where I erase the OS
wtjvr.jpg

PLEASE HELP MEEE!!! all you gurus of the tablet world!!!:):):):)

Hello and glad you came here, first let me tell you, You are not the first, nor will you be the last that accidentally wiped everything.
Ok it should be fairly easy, does the Tab 10.1 have a removable sd card?

If so take the card out and place it in the adapter and connect to the pc, then just put a recovery flashable rom on the sd card and replace it back into the tab and then in recover go to the install and install it.
You may have to choose (in recovery) look to sd card ) That will get you back up and running.

or if you made a backup with twrp recovery you can just hit the restore tab and choose the backup you want to use.:)
If the tablet does not have sd card you can connect to the computer with usb cable and using ADB on the computer use the command

#adb push <name of rom> /sdcard/

though I hope that last is not needed because I would like another opinion to double check that command will be accurate.

Reactions: Luch0
Upvote 0
thank you new optimus you just gave me hope ajajaja, well the tablet does not have the removable sd card nor did i made a back up with the TWRP(so stupid from my part :(:( )

I think the third option is the one for me..... what do you need or what is the correct way to do it.

Thank you very much!!!!!

Upvote 0
ok i tried to use de adb but i am not able to push the file, i download this file cm-10.1-20130319-NIGHTLY-p4wifi this is a jelly bean rom and i put it in the same folder of the adb but it does not work and this is what it shows.

List of devices attached
C4F128602C77B9E recovery

C:\Users\Luch0's>adb push cm-10.1-20130319-NIGHTLY-p4wifi /sdcard/
cannot stat 'cm-10.1-20130319-NIGHTLY-p4wifi': No such file or directory

i am very sorry for all the troubles and once again thanks for everything

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones