1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General No Payments, No Interest For 12 Months?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WeeWilly, Apr 15, 2016.

1. WeeWilly

WeeWilly Android Enthusiast

Oct 14, 2015
    Male
    Retired
    Rescue, California
    When I pre-ordered the HTC 10 the website offered no payments and no interest if paid in full in 12 months. That offer may have gone away because I no longer see it on the website. Those of you who took advantage of that offer may have received an email from PayPal Credit stating, "With this purchase, you'll enjoy 6 Months No Payments + No Interest." I contacted HTC Customer Service and asked why it was 6 months instead of 12 and I received the following reply:
    "Paypal offers installments of 6 months because it's the standard option since the HTC 10 it's still under Pre-Order status, it should change once it's officially released."

Advertisement

2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    IT Administrator
    Northern Ky
    That's sort of messed up, no reason for the confusion. Whether it is paypal or HTC fault, no need to confuse people.

Thanks for the info!

HTC 10

The HTC 10 is a flagship smartphone by the Taiwanese company. Announced April 12th and available May 2016, the HTC 10 features a full metal unibody design with unique chamfered edges. It was the world's first device with optical image stabilization on both the front and rear cameras.
Tags: