• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No problems w my connect purchased on 3/8/12

bluesuga

Jun 22, 2011
Orlando FL
This phone has never overheated or restarted on uts own. I'm really happy with this phone. I bought indulge when it first came out and this phone is way better. i know some people are having problems with this phone but i just don't think its fair to post things like "don't get this phone" not everyone is having a problem with it. My gf has the same phone, purchased on the same day and is ALWAYS on it and she has no problems to report either.

This phone has never overheated or restarted on uts own. I'm really happy with this phone. I bought indulge when it first came out and this phone is way better. i know some people are having problems with this phone but i just don't think its fair to post things like "don't get this phone" not everyone is having a problem with it. My gf has the same phone, purchased on the same day and is ALWAYS on it and she has no problems to report either.
hot long the phone takes till battery dies???? u can use it with a single charge at least 10 hours?

Upvote 0
SW verison: ms840Zv9 gingerbread 2.3.6 couldnt find the date of the battery. i am also underclocked at 756MHz.

i have angry birds and a GBA emulator playing FF1 and the highest temp my phone has gotten was 102F. it will get that hot when i have my 4g on. when its off and im playing these games its around 95F.

Upvote 0
Cool thanks...

Maybe something else is different? Hardware version? Oh and this is the date I was talking about (i probably worded it poorly)

PicsArt_1333720973304.png

vers.jpg

I just updated the software version last night from v8 to v9. I drained and recharged the battery and still its a torch...

I might just ship this one back to Wirefly and buy one at the Metro Store for a last chance.

Upvote 0
I havnt had any issues with mine eigther, not anything everyone else is talking about. Best smart phone ive ever owned. I think the service is getting better here in detroit also, it seems to be playing youtube video flawlessly, and the buffer is way out front instead of just keeping pace with the video. Im really happy with metro pcs and this phone. I have zv9 and go locker ics, pretty cool phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones