• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No push notifications?

Hi, I'm new to the forums. I tried to get to the charge forums but was unable to at work. Anyway, I'm sorry to say, I hate this phone and I can't wait for 21 months to go by. I was 2 weeks late in finally deciding to return the phone so now I have to live with it. I had an iPhone for years (first the 3 then the 4) and finally had it with AT&T and jumped ship. After being promised that this was going to make my iPhone look like a Fisher Price "My First Cellphone", I was on board. I wish I had done some more research. Shame on me.

Anyway, here's my question. I use the Pageonce app. First I had it on my iPhone and it worked fine. When a bill was coming due in a week, it sent me a push to let me know. Now, on my Charge, I'm not getting anything. As a matter of fact, the only "push" I'm getting is from my gmail and FB, oh and my comcast email app. None of the other apps advertising push work. The one that is really messing me up though, is the Pageonce one. I use that one to keep my bills on time, and with my busy schedule, I really rely on that one to remind me of a bill due date. Does anyone else use this app or any other and can explain the push notification problems?

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones