• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No service??

MattLL

Feb 9, 2012
Hi, well I have this issue now with no service. My phone bill usually runs around $40 but when I checked it was up to $90! I found out this is due to the horrible 3g feature on the phone. So I did what was suggested by going to *#*#info#*#* and shutting off the phone data. And it worked well, but about an hour after that maybe when I rebooted my phone I got a no service icon. And have been trying to get service back ever since. What is going on? I switched my sim card into my iphone and it works fine. But for some reason I cannot get service on the behold 2, every time I search for a network it says no network found. Any Ideas on this? I have tried everything I can think of, maybe the great members here on the forums have some different Ideas or have came across this issue before.:thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones