1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root No signal after phone restart, radio issue?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dknees, Aug 25, 2011.

1. dknees

dknees Member
    None

Jul 4, 2011
    Twin Cities, MN
    I recently rooted and am running Gingeritis 3D on my phone. Everything was great until a few days ago, when the phone restarted. I don't get a signal after the phone restarts, I have to shut down and pull the battery and then I get a signal right away. It never did this before, but if I don't pull the battery, I will never get a signal (left it trying for about 2 hours one day just to see if it would work.) Is this a radio issue? I'm on MR2. I don't have a computer at the moment, my home computer has a virus and I'm not sure if/when we'll ever get it working again. I can't download stuff onto my work computer, so not sure what I would do if I do need to try a new radio. Any suggestions or ideas?

Advertisement

2. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic
    None

Jul 29, 2010
    FG
    Is the battery door on fully? You may want to try one of the newer leaked radios as well

dknees likes this.
  3. dknees

dknees Member
    None

Jul 4, 2011
    Twin Cities, MN
    Yes, the battery door is on tightly. I had problems with reception when I first got the phone, and once I got the door on right, it was just fine so I've been pretty diligent about that. Hopefully I can find a computer or get mine working again so I can try a new radio. I'd like to play with other ROMs as well.