• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No signal inside

Both. My cell phone receives internet and telephone calls outside the home. The problem occurs because my trailer is like a faraday cage. How can I bring the signal inside my home for both cell phone use and internet use on my cell phone?
hmmmm you can get things like a cell booster like this:
https://shop.weboost.com/boosters/?...kJjTCdVI-knSuZRijYOx3Q81u6EkNW94aAszcEALw_wcB

maybe contact your carrier as well, they may having something similar.

not sure on internet other then getting wifi installed inside.

Upvote 0
I will check out the cell booster, my carrier offered no help at all. I live in a VERY rural location of southeast Ohio, hills and empty woodland. Internet options are almost non-existent and of unacceptably poor quality. What do I need to do, to setup a wi-fi system between the inside and outside of my home?

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I will check out the cell booster, my carrier offered no help at all. I live in a VERY rural location of southeast Ohio, hills and empty woodland. Internet options are almost non-existent and of unacceptably poor quality. What do I need to do, to setup a wi-fi system between the inside and outside of my home?
you might want to look into getting a mobile hotspot. not sure how that would work in a mobile home signal strength wise. you might want to head on out to your carrier's store or someplace like Best Buy to do your research.

Upvote 0
you might want to look into getting a mobile hotspot. not sure how that would work in a mobile home signal strength wise. you might want to head on out to your carrier's store or someplace like Best Buy to do your research.

I don't have problem with signal strength or hotspot outside the home, I lose signal from the interference from metal siding and roofing inside the home. I get 15 free Gigs with my metro pcs account.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones