1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No sound after connecting to bluetooth earphones

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 0_djek, Jan 30, 2020.

1. 0_djek

0_djek Lurker

Hello, My phone connects to Samsung galaxy u level pro earphones no problem, but there is no any sound. When connected to another device, it works just fine. If I connect bluetooth speaker to it, it plays sound just fine. Any help, please? Oh, and these earphpnes works perfectly fine when connected to laptop.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. You might try forgetting the pairing between your phone and earphones and then repairing them.

Xavier Black likes this.
  3. 0_djek

0_djek Lurker

Well, I tried that with no success. I also tried restarting the phone. Could't find how to hard reset the earphones.

4. olbriar

olbriar  

Check the pairing by going into your settings - connections - BT and click on the settings for the pairing between phone and your earphones and make certain audio is enabled.

5. Xavier Black

Xavier Black Android Expert

@olbriar is right..some devices don't work well together..why?, well I don't know..their waves, and energy, and channels..about two weeks ago I connected my Bluetooth ear piece to my hp laptop..it did work well that one time..the day after I tried to etablish the same connection between the two of then..except this time they didn't wanna work together..in fact the ear piece made reboot my laptop more than three times..after that I just made green forget each other..

I've never heard nor expedience something like that ever before..but it happened..

I was disappointed because my Bluetooth are good and let me watch and hear stuff without bugging people sitting close to where I am..

6. 0_djek

0_djek Lurker

It is enabled when connected

7. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Samsung earphones with a Samsung phone definitely should work. Can't think of any reason myself as to why they don't play audio.

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Forum

The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) release date was January 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 7880 processor, and 3600mAh battery.

January 2017
Release Date
Reviews