• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No sound on phone calls

mickeydeath

Lurker
Nov 24, 2010
im having a problem when i make or recieve phone calls i can't hear any sound out of the handset speaker but if i put it on speaker phone i can the in call volume is all the way up i even tried putting it on old people mode and it didn't do anything?

any ideas?

Edit: btw im new sorry if i put this in the wrong place or something

im having a problem when i make or recieve phone calls i can't hear any sound out of the handset speaker but if i put it on speaker phone i can the in call volume is all the way up i even tried putting it on old people mode and it didn't do anything?

any ideas?

Edit: btw im new sorry if i put this in the wrong place or something

Can you share with us what device has this issue? I'd like to move your question to the specific forum support area for you.

For what it's worth, if a factory data reset did not remedy the sound problem, it's likely that your best course of action would be to return it for a replacement, or at least for inspection by a tech at the store where you purchased it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones