1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support No sounds after Beats Audio notification

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RockMama, Jul 23, 2012.

1. RockMama

RockMama New Member

Feb 27, 2011
    I know the sound issue has been tackled here before but my issue is slightly different. If I plug my aux jack into the headphone jack to listen in my car or other speakers, my sound will not work until I reboot. It will still play music but no sound from my white noise app or any videos.
    It seems to only occur after I get a notification that says, sound enhancer is not available for speaker output. Has anyone else had this problem?

Advertisement

2. moeproblems

moeproblems New Member

Jul 26, 2012
    I am having a similar problem. I have only had the vivid for 2 months and in that time I have had to send the phone back to HTC twice because the audio jack is in disrepair. I plug in headphones and no sound but the sound plays with speaker. I purchased this phone for the quality of "sound" based on beats technology and will never get to hear because I refuse to send back to HTC for them to again not fix the phone properly. Does anyone else have this issue?

3. jcc82

jcc82 New Member

Jul 31, 2012
    i have the same issue. on the occassion, i use the aux cable to my car, and it does not work. the sound only comes our from the built-in speaker. the 'beats' setting on the phone cannot be turned on.

i discovered that by turning off the device and reinserting the battery, it eventually worked with the car aux. my phone is only 2 months old.

i haven't figured out why it does this.

4. jcc82

jcc82 New Member

Jul 31, 2012
    i have the same issue. on the occassion, i use the aux cable to my car, and it does not work. the sound only comes out from the built-in speaker. the 'beats' setting on the phone cannot be turned on.

i discovered that by turning off the device and reinserting the battery, it eventually worked with the car aux. my phone is only 2 months old.

i haven't figured out why it does this.

Tags: