1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support No Text Reflow/Wrap????

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PsychDoc, Jan 8, 2014.

1. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member
    None

May 30, 2010
    Hehe...guess
    NYC
    My HTC DNA does this beautifully on all web pages visited. Even if I resize the text to ridiculous proportions it fits it perfectly into the screen without any overshoot to the left or the right. I thought this was a stock android feature that was common to all android devices. i was absolutely shocked to see that the GS4 and Note 3 and 3 do not do this. I was helping a friend shop for a new phone when I discovered this. I use this feature literally every five minutes when I'm reading web pages on my phone. I knew the iPhones didn't do it (a total deal breaker) but I was AMAZED that there were android devices out there that didn't include this invaluable feature.

They include dozens of only marginally (at best) interesting/relevant features but don't design text wrap/reflow into their stock browser???

It's like they designed a Ferarri with tires off a Yugo.

Am I missing something here or is Samsung light years behind the curve?

Advertisement

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launched in 2012 and was the company's flagship phablet. The device featured a 5.7-inch display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 13MP main camera.