1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

No title

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by godalmighty, Apr 6, 2012.

1. godalmighty

godalmighty Newbie

i have a *****y, stubborn friend who believes that his iphone 4s is better than my galaxy s2 (obviously ios is nothing compared to android). But whenever i try to prove him wrong, my mind goes blank and i never come up with any "good" evidence. So what i want u guys to do, is to make a list of ALL reasons why the android is better. Think as much as u can and post it here. Thank you.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants

Just be confident with your purchase, and know you made the right choice for yourself. Show him your device is better by loving your device. We can help you love your device even more too. :)

godalmighty and EarlyMon like this.
  3. Logan47

Logan47 Android Enthusiast

Well, its better in some way and not in others. Neither can be totally triumphant in all areas. Its pretty pointless to list such things, especially with newer and greater handsets around the corner. Be happy with your own choice as all comparisons are subjective.

godalmighty and EarlyMon like this.
  4. Loxaerion

Loxaerion Newbie

I am surrounded by iPhone users myself. And having been an iPhone user before, I have to say I switched over to Android because of the ease of customizing. iPhone may allow customization after jailbreaking but it's still limited.

On a minus side, iPhone apps are so much nicer to have. :/

Each side has its pros and cons really. Just a matter of preferences in the end.

EarlyMon likes this.
  5. valorian

valorian Android Expert

This is a big pet Peeve of mine. People who like iPhones are going to like iPhones, same with people who like Android. I prefer Android so I would not want someone who prefers iPhones to try and convince me otherwise. Each person has to decide on their own through personal experiences. You cannot change a persons mind just by making a list. I read similar posts when I have a BlackBerry on those forums.

EarlyMon likes this.
  6. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

That's the story and the glory - there is only the best phone for you.

And these lists tend to degrade into flame wars, so let's end it with that.

Anyone with a problem with the lock, drop me a line, my door is always open. :)

godalmighty and IOWA like this.