• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a *****y, stubborn friend who believes that his iphone 4s is better than my galaxy s2 (obviously ios is nothing compared to android). But whenever i try to prove him wrong, my mind goes blank and i never come up with any "good" evidence. So what i want u guys to do, is to make a list of ALL reasons why the android is better. Think as much as u can and post it here. Thank you.

I am surrounded by iPhone users myself. And having been an iPhone user before, I have to say I switched over to Android because of the ease of customizing. iPhone may allow customization after jailbreaking but it's still limited.

On a minus side, iPhone apps are so much nicer to have. :/

Each side has its pros and cons really. Just a matter of preferences in the end.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
This is a big pet Peeve of mine. People who like iPhones are going to like iPhones, same with people who like Android. I prefer Android so I would not want someone who prefers iPhones to try and convince me otherwise. Each person has to decide on their own through personal experiences. You cannot change a persons mind just by making a list. I read similar posts when I have a BlackBerry on those forums.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones