• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No voice dialling on Hero

rubenn

Lurker
Dec 6, 2009
HI, I'm Rubenn from London UK and recently upgraded to a Hero HTC after having used a Touch Duo HTC for around two years.
I, like may others contributing to your forum, am very sad that there is no way I can use my head set and voice dial out with this phone. What a step backwards as in many other respects, this is a wonderful phone although it will take me ages to get my head around all the other possibilities it offers.

Is it possible that HTC will get out a patch that can be installed at some point in the near future.

Best wishes to all

HI, I'm Rubenn from London UK and recently upgraded to a Hero HTC after having used a Touch Duo HTC for around two years.
I, like may others contributing to your forum, am very sad that there is no way I can use my head set and voice dial out with this phone. What a step backwards as in many other respects, this is a wonderful phone although it will take me ages to get my head around all the other possibilities it offers.

Is it possible that HTC will get out a patch that can be installed at some point in the near future.

Best wishes to all

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Suggest you ask your question over in the HERO forum ...

Upvote 0
Originally Posted by rubenn
I, like may others contributing to your forum, am very sad that there is no way I can voice dial with this phone. What a step backwards as in many other respects, this is a wonderful phone although it will take me ages to get my head around all the other possibilities it offers.

Is it possible that HTC will get out a patch that can be installed at some point in the near future.I understand that the Sprint version of this phone has this facility but is useless.

Best wishes to all

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones