• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No Voicemail Icon?

WACOMalt

Jun 26, 2010
So my question is a bit odd... After some tweaks I found myself having to SBF back to 2.1 (from FlyX Final) and then upgrade back etc etc. Anyways, I am back at FlyX final, and deleted the default voicemail shortcut on my desktop.

If I remember correctly, I used to be able to make a shortcut to a voicemail app in my drawer, but now that isnt there.

Also at one point I did a bettercut shortcut to one of the voicemail activites. This worked perfectly. However now no voicemail intents are listed under activites. I cant do a direct dial shortcut from bettercut because voicemail contact isnt listed, though it is in my contacts.

So, how do I get a voicemail icon? one that will either direct call, or show the screen with the unread count, and button to call.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones