• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help "NO" Voicemail Notification

Eric-VTX

Jan 17, 2010
MA
Hi EVO'rs,

Can someone help me why I'm not recieving voicemail notification as well voicemail icon on the task bar. I just checked cause my mom had left me a message sunday and she told me today and I told her I didn't get it?

But when I checked my voicemail I had over 10 voice messages but never gotten a notification. Is there something wrong with my phone? Or are the settings off? just tested and left message and all i got was a missed call? :thinking:

Thanks,

Hi EVO'rs,

Can someone help me why I'm not recieving voicemail notification as well voicemail icon on the task bar. I just checked cause my mom had left me a message sunday and she told me today and I told her I didn't get it?

But when I checked my voicemail I had over 10 voice messages but never gotten a notification. Is there something wrong with my phone? Or are the settings off? just tested and left message and all i got was a missed call? :thinking:

Thanks,

I would call Sprint Tech Support. They will probably walk you through some sort of reset or reprovisioning. However any chance that you are using Google Voice or Fusion or one of the other Visual Voicemail systems? Have you dialed *28 and talk at any point? Hmm actually then they wouldn't be on Sprint's System so I doubt that is it. It seems your phone will just not download the Voicemail and notify you. Definitely Call Sprint

Reactions: Eric-VTX
Upvote 0
Hi EVO'rs,

Thanks,

Did you check your voicemail settings?

Click on Visual Voicemail app>Menu Button>Settings>Notifications>Click Radial Button on top Notifications (Display message notifications in status bar).

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0
Thanks! called sprint like you suggested and had to reset phone and all back to normal...She mention that I have to be careful with what apps I download cause they could cause this kind of issue. She did mention NOT to run a task killer either...Thanks everyone for your support! I guess back to customize...:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones