1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No where to enter unlock code for Kyocera Hydro Life.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by keonamia, Sep 22, 2014.

1. keonamia

keonamia Newbie

I was given a kyocera hydro life on metro pcs for my birthday 2 days ago.
    I was looking for a screen lock code because my kids like to get into my phone, I found a SIM card lock and figured that might be the same thing, not so much.
    I ended up locking myself out of my phone, having to call the service provider and get a PUK code, which I now have....... the problem is, there's nowhere for me to enter that code into the phone, the only thing on the screen is emergency calls and I tried that, doesnt work........ I have already done a hard / factory reset and that did nothing....... can anybody help me at all????

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

I'm not sure how to help, I know that it has to be frustrating to be without your phone.

Can you take it in to a local service center?

I see you're on Metro - this is for T-Mobile, see if it leads to the right entry screen -

http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-13103

3. infowarz

infowarz Member

Hey there keonamia....

Sorry for late suggestions as I hope you solved the call problem.

But I'll give ya a few suggestions that I used...
    1. Use the Settings> Teathering > Wifi calling and call.

2. Use magic jack on your phone it is free for a year on regular wifi.

3.Or go to gethuman dot com for MetroPCS tech phone support # from another phone.
    Took me one week to get my LG F6 Unlock code from MetroPCS. But just another challenge.

Again just suggestions. Hope ya get it!

I'm looking at getting one of these as I getting rid of my LG F6 asap. IF I can get a stock ROM for reinstall since I usually have to restore to stock because of my "experiencing" and soft bricking phones." :)

Later

keonamia likes this.
  4. keonamia

keonamia Newbie

5. keonamia

keonamia Newbie

I forgot I even posted this!
    Yes I did get it unlocked, had to go to service provider and get a PUK unlock code

EarlyMon likes this.

Kyocera Hydro Life Forum

The Kyocera Hydro Life release date was August 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1.5GB RAM, Snapdragon 200 processor, and 2000mAh battery.

August 2014
Release Date
Reviews