1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No wifi but yes wifi

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Arianna Donovan, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Arianna Donovan

Ive been having this problem with this app tik tok(formerly musical.ly idk its the only option they gave me) I open the app and it says no wifi connection so I can't use it, I delete the app redownload it it works for like 5 minutes the all the sudden no wifi connection, I restart my phone no wifi connection, i use Data "no wifi connection" but I definitely have connection because every other app that requires wifi works and it doesn't matter where I am or what wifi I'm connected to the same thing happens. It's so frustrating I really need help fixing this

Advertisement

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Public wifi or your home? Any web protection? If it works for a bit, then halts, it sounds like something (e.g. firewall) is cutting it off from phoning home, or filtering the traffic. Especially if other wifi dependent apps continue to work.

puppykickr and Dannydet like this.
  3. Arianna Donovan

This happens on all wifi and even when I'm using data and even people next to me while using the same wifi have access to the app. Also I don't know if I have any web protection I don't have any specific apps downloaded is there a way to find out?