1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No wifi or cellular widgets on home screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Fishmonger135, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Fishmonger135

Fishmonger135 Lurker

I lost wifi, cellular and bluetooth widgets on home screen. I still have all three working correctly. I would like to be able to see them on my home screen and not have to pull down my settings menu to check connectivity. Does someone have an answer.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by svim, Sep 11, 2019 (1 points)
  3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Download third party apps that allows you to add those widgets

ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  4. svim

svim Extreme Android User

On your Home screen long-press on any blank area (not on an already existing icon) and tap on the 'Widgets' icon that's on the bottom of the resulting screen. Scroll down to 'Settings shortcut', drag and drop on your Home screen, and another contextual listing of your Settings menu will pop up. Select 'Wi-Fi' and that will create a Wi-Fi widget on your Home screen. Do the same process for Bluetooth, etc.

PitCarver, ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

Just curious what you mean by lost? Did you have them and they disappeared?

6. Fishmonger135

Fishmonger135 Lurker

I meant on the right hand side of the phone where the battery percentage is. I guess that's actually called the status bar. I had lte, wifi and bluetooth icons there when I got my phone. After I finished setting up the phone the way i wanted they disappeared. That included changing to a different wallpaper.

7. CmdrBond

CmdrBond Well-Known Member

Have you enabled a power saving mode?

8. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

How did you set up your phone to begin with?

marctronixx likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 release date was August 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.3" inch screen, 12MP camera, 8GB RAM, Exynos 9825 processor, and 3500mAh battery.

August 2019
Release Date
Reviews