1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Nokia convert from DownUnder

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dalby, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Dalby

Dalby Newbie

I'm not sure how long I've been a Nokia user (10, 15, 20 years?) but it's the only brand of mobile phone I've ever bought or used.

Last Thursday my latest Nokia phone - an N8 - didn't survive a 45 minute hot water washing machine cycle. :( (I'm going to miss that 12mp Carl Zeiss camera with Xenon flash. :eek: )

So as I still have a while to go on my network contract I had to buy an unlocked phone and decided I might try Android. I now have an LG Optimus One with 2.3.3 Android OS.

It's only been a couple days but I've got this feeling my N8 was my last Nokia and I'm going to be a very enthusiastic Android convert. :D

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community.
    It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to click the Android-Phones Link in my signature - Or click [B]Here[/B] if you have a Tablet. From there scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.
    There are lots of Help, Hints, & Tricks

Dalby likes this.
  3. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Welcome to the forums - thanks for signing up!

Dalby likes this.
  4. Dalby

Dalby Newbie

Thanks Russ & D-U-R-X for the welcome. :)

5. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

Welcome to Android Forums!

Dalby likes this.