• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nokia G50 Smartphone

I have just become the owner of a Nokia G50 smartphone. I went looing for it in the list of "Devices" but I do not see it listed. Are there just not enough in use for it to have it's own thread or have I missed it?
nope you are correct, there is no forum for your phone.....but you can just use the android lounge for any issues or questions

Upvote 0
Thanks.

I was having trouble acessing the phone's files from my PC to download camera photos and thought I might have encountered some major issue with Nokia's Android implementation.

I realised eventually I just needed to give the PC access from the phone's notifications when I plugged in the USB lead. I never needed to do this with my old Samsung Galaxy J5 phone. However I do remember having to do that with some of my other older android devices.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Thanks.

I was having trouble acessing the phone's files from my PC to download camera photos and thought I might have encountered some major issue with Nokia's Android implementation.

I realised eventually I just needed to give the PC access from the phone's notifications when I plugged in the USB lead. I never needed to do this with my old Samsung Galaxy J5 phone. However I do remember having to do that with some of my other older android devices.
ok well i'm glad you were able to figure it out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones