1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Nokia Headset doesn't work

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dereklanham, Jan 6, 2010.

1. dereklanham

dereklanham Lurker

I have a nokia 3.5mm stereo headset with a mic, and I can't seem to get it to work properly. Often when I plug it in, it doesn't recognize it properly, but sometimes it does, regardless it does not work correctly.

Has anyone used skullcandy FMJ's successfully?

2. Martinch0

Martinch0 Lurker

I have a similar problem. My nokia earphones are the original from Nokia 5800. When I plug them my HTC recognizes them but when I click Play on the music player, the phone restarts. I tried removing the microphone and only using the earphones, but the result was the same. Anyone know why this is happening?

3. KitsapAndroid

KitsapAndroid Android Enthusiast

No idea why. But to the OP, I Have some Skullcandy Riot's that work excellently for me. Both the headphones and the mic. I've never had a problem with any headphones or headsets with my Hero though.

4. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Android Expert

Thread moved to the troubleshooting section. I have never experienced issues with headsets on my Sprint HTC Hero.

Try another headset and see if it exhibits the same problem. If it does, you may want to consider a factory reset to see if that helps your issue.

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews