• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nokia using android? What!?

I can only believe it if I see it.. .I just have. the nokia N900 is running on an Android ICS ROM.

Here is the link:

m.engadget.com /default/article.do?artUrl =http:// Engadget /2011/11/28/n900 -takes-a-bite - out-of-ice-cream- sandwich-suffers-android-bra/ &category=classic&postPage= 1

Do you think its real?
Do you think its going to become reality?

Reactions: rhadzis
I have an n810 tablet sitting in my desk (before the phone came out)

Really cool device, with a lot of potential. Honestly one of the biggest flaws of the device is that it was before its time.. that 400 mhz processor does a lot..

but, the sad truth is it lacks the "omph" required to compete today and to some extent even then..... but, my god.. if they had an android phone with that build quality..

Even if it was still 4" with no keyboard.. it would be a really impressive device (despite its weight).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones